If you like a guy do you care where you go on dates?

Does it really matter where guys take you on dates, especially if you know you like him?

Sometimes I put a lot of pressure on myself to plan fun and unique dates, but it can be tough and stressful. Sometimes I'm perfectly content with just grabbing dinner and a move.

I know for me all that matters is that I'm spending time with that person, I could care less what we are doing. Do girls feel the same way or would you judge a guy and think he's lame if he wasn't taking you on these unique and fun dates when you guys first meet?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not every date has to be something extravagant or unique. Bit I don't want to always sit at a guys house and watch movies and makeout. If a guy is willing to take me out in a public setting it shows me he has interest in me, otherwise I get the impression he only wants sex and I have been right a majority of the time.

• I actually won't deny that. Your one step ahead of most girls is being able to realize that. If a guy seems adamant to take you out in public or around his friends, its probably not a good sign.

What Girls Said 9

• Nope.

I'm fine with a casual picnic or just hanging out in the park or something. I just want to get to know the guy.

• Yeah it does not matter, as long as I am with them. Maybe I would like to surprise him sometimes and switch it up so I am the one choosing a fun "date".

• That would actually be fun. I would have a lot of respect for a girl who every once and a while was the one who arranged the plans for a date. Let's me off the hook every once and a while, plus it shows that she is willing to put work into the relationship and not just take from it.

• Yup exactly. I think both the guy and girl should put equal parts into the whole thing...firm believer.

• Unless you're talking about a strip club or some such, no. I wouldn't care :)

• Not even a little bit :) as long as I get to spend time with him I really honestly couldn't care less if we go to the lamest place on earth!

• Nahh. I just wanna be with him. If I don't like him then I would care.

• Yes, I care. If I'm dressing up for the occasion, don't take me somewhere where my outfit is not appropriate.

Also, I would like to see his creative side.

Hmm, I normally just prefer fun, simple dates as well as elegant, smooth dates.

• nah whatever usually I talk him to death anyway

• no. if I am in love with someone. for all I care we can eat pop-cycles while sitting on an ant pile, as long as your their to throw away my trash and kiss me good night <3 ... then to hail with all that fancy shmancy sh*te.

• Nope! I couldn't care less. All my girl friends feel the same way.

One of the best dates my now-bf ever took me on was dinner and an arcade trip : ) we spent hours battling each other over air hockey and skee ball.

• That sounds like a ton of fun actually.

• It was! : )

What Guys Said 0