Guy I'm dating is suddenly flaky and it's very frustrating. What do I do?

I've been seeing this guy for 3 1/2 months now. I just reached a point recently where I feel like it's time to become official, because things had been going great all summer. But the past week or so he's been really flaky. He'll text me everyday, seeing what I'm up to and kinda feeling out if I'm free later, so I think we're gonna hang out. But then he flakes and doesn't want to hang out. It's really confusing and I don't want to push him to hang out so I just ignore it when he flakes out and act like it's no big deal, but since it keeeeeeeps happening it's starting to really frustrate me. I guess I just want to know what's up. I'm kinda feeling taken for granted because I do so much for him and now I feel like he's just treating me like garbage because he knows I'll stick around...

so what do I do? I feel like maybe he doesn't know how I feel, maybe he doesn't even know he's hurting me, but I also think he should. Do I leave the ball in his court and see what happens? Or tell him how I feel? Or just bow out entirely?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• In a calm manner I think you should tell him how you feel about the situation.

See how he responds to you.

After this discussion, see what happens the next time he makes plans with you.

If he does the same thing, I am sorry to say he is just playing with your emotions and isn't worth anymore of your time. A guy that has a genuine interest in you, would not keep doing this.

Think with your brain and not your heart.

Your brain thinks logically while your heart acts on emotion.

If you follow your heart you will keep allowing this (because you like him so much, and want to be with him), he will keep doing the same thing.

If you follow your brain you will see the entire situation has is and know that this relationship isn't right for you.

If after your talk he continues, then move on because you're worth more than that.

• well 3 and a half months is a while. have you ever spoken about where it is going?

i think you should have a talk with him and ask how he sees you. you may not hear what you want to especially if you have had sex with him and all that already.

if he thinks he has you he may figure he doesn't have to try as hard anymore.