Taking a girl I like out for the first time

I've been friends with this girl for a while and she has finally said yes to go to dinner with me and I want to make the best impression possible. I was wondering what are some ideas you guys have on what to do or where to go?

any other tips? I want to make her like the date so we can possibly advance our friendship to a relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• GOOD LUCK.sounds like how my fiance and I met. talk to her and get to know her! good luck . you'll do fine. just be confident, dress your best. :) importantly be yourself

What Girls Said 2

• just have a good time,be yourself,if she feels chemistry you won't have to wow her,it will happen naturally

• Best way is to not want to have sex with her at all, we can feel when the guy really wants it and can't wait and we only make him wait more because of it.

If you can relax 100% and not worry about rushing things at all, the faster things will move.

Also don't be distant, give her a hug and grab her hand. We love that. You don't even need to kiss her the first date, and it will be even better, don't make the touching sexual unless you are on a room already.

What Guys Said 2

• I recommend doing activity too. Keep the convos light and funny. Let her do most of the talking. Be a good listener. Ask follow up questions. Don't touch her unless you're helping her in/out of the car or on steps. Make eye contact when talking and listening.

• you have known her for a long time so make it special. make it relevant to her, to her interests. take her to her favorite restaurant or something, and make it known to her that you picked it because you knew she would like it.