What to wear on a second date?

Had something classy and sexy on the first date. For the second date should I wear something sexy / sassy but NOT sleazy? Just to show I have a fun side too?

Most Helpful Girl

• every girl has to have a black dress but now that its fall (my favorite season) its time to have some fun. wear a form fitting dress with a blazer jacket and some heels with a necklace and your hair up in a bun. royal blue is in. so if you have it. a form fitting royal blue dress with a black blazer jacket

What Guys Said 4

• my opinion - first date dress to impress, second date you can dress comfy or whatever you feel like, just look 'nice' and respectable

• Black panties

• just wear a black dress that stops at ur mid thigh and matching heels to go with it..

• Where are you going / likely going? Just dress appropriately for the situation..

• A classy / funky restaurant

• It just doesn't look classy/fancy. If you don't want a guys advice then go ahead..

• Relax guys... it was just a questions! The place we going is funky with gravity art on the ceilings and with some pink glowing chair.. that's why I was asking about animal print...

What Girls Said 1

• Awwwh, this is adorable :)

Well, where are you going for this date?