They are still together and she apologizes for leading me on.

this girl I've been talking to for about a month has/had a boyfriend away at college. a few days ago I asked what's the deal between them and she said they are still together and she apologizes for leading me on. so I said "hit me up when you realize what's in front of you".

a few days later (today) she texted me. it was just a random conversation topic... but what do I do now? what does it mean that she texted me after my last message

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it depends upon what she said in the text. Obviously she is trying to initiate contact with you regardless. Perhaps she did realize what is in "front of her," and wants to get with you , for what reason who knows? Id find out what she wants then to from there.

What Girls Said 1

• Shes ignoring the subject. She has a boyfriend, getting involve with her is trouble. if she's willing to talk to you behind her boyfriends back, to you. Who knows if shell do the same to you? She could be talking to 3 other guys besides you.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe she's testing the waters. It could be she's ready to realize what's in front of her, and wants to check to see if you meant it. Be honest with yourself, and with her, and you'll probably meet with some measure of success. Either communicate, or not. Trust your thoughts and your feelings.

• She miss you, man. I think she doesn't want to lose you and hopes to keep you around in case something happens with her boyfriend. It's both a good and bad thing. For one, she obviously missed you because she texted you out of the blue. Also, she has a boyfriend and still wants to keep you around. The bad part is that she isn't willing to leave her boyfriend for you.