At what point did you realize they were the 'one'?

I'm currently dating a guy and even though it's only been 2wks,I know he's the one.

While having dinner with him last night and just looking at him smiling...I knew at that moment that he's the one:-)

Just an fyi-this is the second time this has ever happened to me.

So when did YOU know they were the one? How long did you date? Did you know instantly or did it take awhile?

Most Helpful Guy

• I knew when I met one women I thought she is it for me.I knew when I first said hello and held her hand in mine.I felt an instant connection.I waited to long to ask her out and I became a good friend of hers.I was moving to another state.then she said she loved me and had since the first day we met.I had to leave her and move.As my life goes I live like a gypsy.I still think about her constantly.My point is if you think he is the one hold onto him so you don't have to suffer.I had to let my one go.It was better for her.Because she already had a boyfriend and was happy and all I would do is screw up her relationship.And I just want her to be safe happy and warm.

What Guys Said 3

• When you know the other person is the one is when the other person has 'lost'something precious to them and respond to their needs, your needs and communicate both to you. This does not occur within weeks. What does occur is a belief that the odds are good that the person in front of you demonstrates characteristics that lead you to believe they trust themselves and trust you. I knew within 3 weeks she was the one but it took 6 months for me to cease being insecure I was wrong about it when she kept promises made to me that mattered heavily to me. In this case it was loyalty that confirmed it.

• I already knew we were personality-compatible...so when I found out we were sexually-compatible...then no reason to wait any longer...(:(:(:

• How can he be the one if it's the second time it happened to you? It's happened to me.

• I dunno,but it happened.

The first time it happened well,the guy and I are just friends.

This guy is definitely interested:)

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know. Sorry, I know right? Why would someone bother answering if they can't even answer the question. Reason is because you need to slow down. I do believe we have soul mates, but I don't think there is just "one." There are many who we are attracted too and compatible with. But really girl, slow down. Take it week by week. You guys have only been together for 2 weeks. In my opinion, that is not enough time to figure out if you guys are soul mates.

However, my parents fell in love instantly when they were dating. My mom said she "knew" by her first date with my dad. She had the right belief. They've been married for 30 years. However they dated for 5 years. You might be right about him, but you may also be wrong. Keep your head in reality, but still enjoy the good time that you two have!

• I know it's a little soon for that,but he's the one I want to be with.

And sometimes people fall in love(like your parents,for example)almost instantly while others it takes time.

Theres never a set time for realizing they are the 'one' or when you fall in love,it just happens.

• Honestly? I knew my Fiancee was the one the moment he stepped out of the car and the moon shined on his eyes. I knew it instantly. So did he. :)