How do I respond to this?

I have been talking to this guy at the gym and we out on a date had a great time. As soon as I walk into the gym he runs over to talk to me. I'm friends with him on fb and see random pics of him and this girl pop up on my news feed. My issue is that he had many opportunities to tell me the truth. He went away with this girl and I saw the pics. He almost said we got back late but caught himself to I. Then while we were out he said he went back home to visit his family by himself but I saw the pics and she went with him. So I texted him asking him who is that and to be truthful. He was he said he is dating her and feels it's not going anywhere. So he wanted to get to know me and not mislead me. I didn't text him back because I really don't know what to say. He texted me again asking me if I was mad? But I mean what does it matter if he is still dating the other girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't respond to him. He's basically dating you and the other woman at the same time. I think he's just playing you. If him and the other woman aren't working out, then why would he continue to go out places with her and take pictures of both of them knowing that you'll see them. He needs to really decide on what who he wants to see. It's a good thing you're friends with him on fb, if not; he probably wouldn't have mentioned to you that he's dating someone else. You'd be better off not talking to him anymore and finding someone else who is gonna be honest with you from day one

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like he is getting his cake and eating it too. He obviously cares enough about her to go on a trip with her and have pictures taken on Facebook. Of course, you probably already suspected this. Drop him.

• Yeah you did good by not responding, he's not being truthful and that's a bad sign.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't bother with him! He's trying to play you, just stop responding to him and cut off all contact find a different guy.

• Well he already mislead you in my opinion. He wasn't being honest that he was already seeing someone and then tried to cover it up when you asked him about his trip. I'd avoid him because he'll prob play you if he's playing her. If he wasn't feeling it with her anymore then he should've stopped seeing her so he's leading her on. And I'd tell him just that.