Should I text my boyfriend?

I texted him last Friday and the convo lasted like literally 15 minutes...it ended because he didn't respond to my question... So its, been a, week since we've talked or, texted. So should I just wait for him to text me or, should I just give in and text him? by the way he's in college so I just can't go and see him and its about an hour away... And were both 18 so, please any advice! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't text as your main communication. 15 minutes is so long for texting. one text makes me cringe, maybe I'm biased but there are better ways to get your message across.

I think it's weird that you can text for 15 minutes yet not talk for a week. You should call him.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd say call, stuff gets lost in texts and calling him lets him hear your emotion and makes for a quick response. Communication is the key in relationships! You can't fix something when no one knows what wrong. Call call call, if he still ignores you the. Maybe consider calling things off

• He is in college? An hour away? He has not responded to your last question?

He is thinking that... there is plenty of fish in the ocean :-(

• Go ahead and text him! It will make a guy's day if you text him out of the blue.

What Girls Said 4

• I would text him, if I wanted to text him. But if you find that you're starting most of the conversations.. I would get a little paranoid. But you know your guy best, so just go with your gut.

• You can text him if you want to, but I'd suggest not taking him seriously. Seriously, the guy can't respond back to you in a week and you're supposed to be his girlfriend? I think it's over...might wanna look for a new one

• Text him first to show him that you care because for all you now this could be a test. Good Luck!

• Text him he's you boyfriend you can do that