At this point I'm thinking we're just dating but on the other hand he's making plans for us to do things next year.

I've been seeing this guy for about two months. I'm not sure id you would call it dating or a relationship. I asked him the other day what we were doing. His response was "I like spending time with you. I'm not with anyone else and I want to see where it goes " I met his gram the other day and she says introduce me to your girl or whatever. He says this is Steph she's my friend. There are times we go a few days without talking or seeing each other. We do work weird shifts that don't always match up. But at this point I'm thinking we're just dating but on the other hand he's making plans for us to do things next year. This to me means he plans on being together so maybe this is a relationship? I'm confused. Any incite?

Thanks everyone. This actually makes me feel better.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he's testing the waters.

What Guys Said 1

• Hmm..seems like he's taking precaution basically. I would say you two are dating but it isn't an official relationship yet.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like he's considering you (and you alone) but doesn't want to give a title to your relationship yet because it isn't there yet, he needs to see how you are with him for a lot longer than 2 weeks.

I don't really think he's calling it a relationship so it's either just dating or friends who hang out with the intention of getting to know each other to progress to a relationship lol.