Why aren't guys interested in me?

I am a freshman girl in high school. (Yes, I know that is young). Most of the people I know are dating, and that puts a lot of pressure on me to date, too. I am very feminine and not a tomboy at all. I am just as attractive as other girls who have tons of boys interested in them, I am smart, funny, and always laughing and smiling. Although I am not part of the "popular crowd", I am definitely not a nerd and I have plenty of friends and people who like me. I am not overweight or too skinny and I have large breasts which I always hear is just about the only thing high school boys care about! However, boys seem to not be interested in me as anything more than a friend. I am not very close to many boys, but the few who I am close to would never even think of dating me. Boys never approach me, and I do try to approach boys when I can and talk to them, but once again, they are not interested. Is there a reason boys don't like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem is that those other girls put out more than you do. High school guys are into slutty girls, it's not enough to be good looking to get a guys attention at that age. You would be better off waiting a few years before you started showing more skin for the guys to grow up and learn how to treat a lady right. Don't try for a relationship just to be in a relationship, it should be special. Your perspective will completely change in 4 years I promise you so don't do anything too follish till then >.<

What Guys Said 3

• If you are attractive, smart, funny and always smiling as you say, I don't see why you wouldn't be a potential Girlfriend to these guys. Either they're shy, or maybe you don't have that thing high school guys want, and that's being easy to get into bed with

• No idea. Maybe guys don't like your personality. Maybe guys don't think you are attractive.

• can't answer without a picture. sorry to say but looks count and many girls think they're prettier than they actually are.

What Girls Said 1

• life's weird haha

just focus on being the best version of yourself that you can be and don't worry about guys.