Never been kissed....

or asked out, or hugged, or liked...

feeling like an idiot

i don't know what's wrong with me, I thought I was normal, average. and then I see really nerdy people getting bf's and gf's and I'm just like WTF! I thought ok so popoular's and nerds can be loved but the normal average person (not that I'm boring, I'm very energetic) can't!?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi,have you ever heard of an apple tree story, I'll tell u,the ugly kind of apples are found lying on the ground, and the bad ones on the lower side of the tree but the best ones can only be found on the top of the tree, so to get them we all have to do a lot of effort, always remember we all are like apple, some are lying on the ground some are on a bit higher side but the best ones are rare and very difficult to get, and vry frankly I used to think the same when all of my friends goes out with their partners, it was I who left behind ALONE, but then I've been touched with the LOVE and it was so beautiful, that I can't express it in words, I just hope you will find Ur love soon and I pray that it should not leave u, Remember you are beautiful in Ur own way may be someone is not able to understand it but one day someone will.

What Guys Said 1

• I dated this girl straight out of high school (I was a bit older than she was, and she was a lot better looking than I am). When she told me she had never had a boyfriend I was shocked - she was gorgeous and had a mad hot body. A lot of guys liked her, but only ugly guys asked her out because the good looking ones were intimidated to be shut down.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm in the same situation, but I think it's more of finding the right one for you, and who knows? If you are loved, you will get everything eventualy just waiting is the only answer I guess.

• Same here. :(