Guys: how do you show your interest in a girl?

How do you act around the girl you like,compared to girls your not interested in? How do you show your interest and how do you know if she's interested in you?what are things you do to show her that you want to get to know her more and hang out? How would you let her know you want to kiss her,would you kiss her and not ask her out?

what if your the shy type of person?how will you show interest in her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I tend to joke with her a lot, talk with her, try to continue conversations and always reply to texts right away. After a while I just tell her once I've shown her that I'm sincere and have an interest.I always ask her what's up and if she wants to hang out sometime. Then always follow through with my promise and date. When it's time to kiss I just pull her close by the waist, gaze into her eyes, and kiss her. She usually complies :p girls I don't like inusually don't tend to hang around as much and don't do everything I can to woo her. If she's into me she will smile or laugh or giggle or act shy :) hope that helped

What Guys Said 3

• I say it.

• If I'm shy I likely won't. That's what being shy is.

• Ok but through actions not words?

• i tend to not communicate at all through actions. if I can't say something with words I won't bother trying to communicate it at all.

• shy people tend to be bad at this so they adopt confusing or silly behaviors when around you

if they make fools out of themselves around you but behave more or less OK with you out of the picture, then they like you

• I try to be always around her, but telling isn't my thing.

What Girls Said 1

• Difficult question for me to answer. I have no real emotional capabilities so I don't really show anything. I'm very much a poker face. I'm pretty much socially incapable of any emotional understanding which is unfortunate.

However, to answer, I try to take notice of things they've made an effort with. Too many guys, I've seen it all before, slip up on running in with compliments that required no effort. From my understanding, from an outsider looking in, I've noticed girls respond better to compliments that take notice of the efforts they've made. Notably with clothing or hair.

Now to show I want to hang out more? That's simple. I get her phone number and ask her. I don't see any other way of pursuing said interest. I'm not very tactful.

Usually it's the girls pursuing kisses with me. I'm much to socially inept to consider an attempt on a girl.