Guys don't want a relationship with me?

.. and it's not like I'm ugly. People tell me what a pretty face I have and I'm not fat, I'm actually quite skinny. Guys call me hot all the time (though I don't really know why because I'm not exactly perfect)

The thing is that whenever I'm interested in a guy, it turns out that he wants to date once and then no more. I'm a good listener and I love a laugh, I like hanging out so I don't get why they turn me down for a second date.

My gut tells me that these guys don't really want me, but what I can do for them (sex, attention) and when I stop giving them attention (I never give sex), they start being cold and act uninterested..

Can't they just enjoy my company and be happy I'm with them?

p.s. I've never had a boyfriend, I'm 20 now. Totally confused too.

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem is almost certainly not you, or limited to you. MANY girls feel this way at you age.

Many/most guys your age don't want a committed relationship with ANYONE. What they want is fun and sex and no commitments. There are exceptions, but you have to find them and do a bit of work to get them.

Read these:

link

link

• Thanks, it makes sense. I just don't know what to do about all the crap I deal with..

Maybe I should just give up for now.

What Guys Said 4

• It might be a case you're too attractive for their own self esteem. I won't ask a girl out who's drop dead gorgeous because I know I'll get shot down, Might be the same case with you.

As for being friends, I'd rather prefer friendship over sex messing it up, but that's just me and my forever alone attitude. :/

• the same happens to me too, they say I'm really a good looking nice guy and wish me good luck, and on they go

• I'm the exact same way :(

• "when I stop giving them attention (I never give sex), they start being cold and act uninterested." sounds pretty straight forward to me...

What Girls Said 0