Why would you want to get to know a person's mom you're not dating?

Its this girl I use to fool around with. the other day I took my mom grocery shopping and she saw us in the store and walked right passed me to my mom. I ignored her but when it was time to leave she blurted out bye. I can tell by the sound in her voice that it annoyed her that I didn't acknowledge her at all. Why would she talk to my mom?

Most Helpful Girl

• who broke up with who? maybe she wanted to empress you through your mom..or maybe by knowing your mom she gets a better idea about who you r

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she was just annoyed at you, so she talked to your mum instead. When I broke up with my ex I used to talk to his mum and brother all the time - partly because I wanted to make my ex jealous and partly because I just really liked them.

What Guys Said 1

• i think she was just annoyed at you and that's why she did that , didn't have anything to do with your mom she as just annoyed with you