Would I sound desperate?

I met this guy about a month ago and we had sex. I asked him if all we had was a one night stand and he said no, but at the same time he didn't want to be in a relationship. I understand because I don't think I want to be in one either. So, now I want to text him because I really just want to hook up with him again, but I don't want to sound desperate even though it's been a month since we were together. Should I text him or wait off him to make a move?

I asked him and he said he was busy. I asked him what he is doing tonight and he said that he is having dinner with his parents. Should I just forget him? I feel bad now.,.

Most Helpful Guy

• go for it you want to anyway. he did once before why wouldn't he do it again?

What Guys Said 3

• just text him.

i don't see how wanting to hook up makes you desperate at all.

• Text him and either ask if he wants to hang out, hook up, or both.

• well ask hm if he wan't to hook up later on tonight or any other night if he say no or make an excuse then let him go. If all else fails then go for your brother he won't turn you down

What Girls Said 1

• just ask him, it doesn't sound desperate. it would be desperate if you were out looking for some random guy to hook up with.