Like once you start texting and already have a date plan
- Once every day..17% (1)50% (2)30% (3)Vote
- Engage in full text conversations at will as long as the convo flows33% (2)50% (2)40% (4)Vote
- Avoid text till date33% (2)0% (0)20% (2)Vote
- Avoid text till date, and call every other day.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- 30 min texting a day.17% (1)0% (0)10% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Slightly less than she wants.
Pay attention to her texting volume and frequency (once a day, or every few days?) and do slightly less.
The key is to NOT blow up her phone with desperate or needy text banter... this will scare a possible catch away.
When I'm dating someone I never let more than two days pass without some contact... even if it's fun random photo of a cat eating a watermelon. It's about keeping her engaged and interested. And when you text slightly less then she expects it leaves wondering if you're REALLY into her or not. When she's wondering you're winning. :)