Do I have a chance at getting this girl to go out again?

I live out the country and the dating scene here is pretty sad. I decided to try out an online dating site. I didn't think it would work, but I met this girl I really like. We talked on the phone a few times and finally decided to go hang out. It seemed to go fairly well. She even suggested we go out again the following weekend. We talked a bit the following day and since then she hasn't returned any of my phone calls/text (I sent a message to her via the dating site just in case she misplaced her phone). Obviously something happened and she changed her mind about me. Do I have a chance at getting this girl to go out again? I really like her and would like to get to know her more.

Most Helpful Guy

• Rule one: Don't put much stock into what women say early on. Make them show you they're sincere. Rule two: Don't let your own high interest level get in the way...and cloud you're thinking, and behavior. You pretty much answered your own question...by saying obviously she changed her mind about me. AKA...you didn't impress her..and she's likely talking to 10 other guys . You have a lot of competition when dating online. You have to be at the top of your game...most times you get one shot...make it count. On the first date...you're don't want to really sell yourself to the girl... but instead sell her a 2nd date. There is a fine line between success,and failure while trying to get a 2nd date...so beware. As for the girl in question...No...you don't have a chance if she changed her mind...and you really liking her doesn't make a difference.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe but keep your distance as well she might be scared or nervous of actually meeting you

What Guys Said 2

• she might not have changed her mind. give it at least 3 days after you called her. if she doens't get back to you then she probably doesn't want to hang out again. and calling/texting/messaging her a bunch of times can make you look desperate.

• I'm afraid not my friend - this sh*t has happened to me on MORE than one occasion: women have no guts. They'll NEVER tell you they're uninterested to your face...

JESUS CHRIST stuff like this makes me mad