Why do black men choose not to date black women?

I was just wondering if there was something wrong with black women to actually find a black guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. I used to work with a bunch of black men, and they'd ALWAYS talk about white women (unless a white guy was in the room, lol). It's like they're obsessed.

Even now, I was out in a restaurant with my woman the other day, and there were a couple of black guys at a table a few feet from us, and their entire conversation was about "white girl" this and "white girl" that.

I don't understand it one bit, but I do think it's pretty funny.

What Guys Said 5

• Its funny cause the black women I work with say they will never date another black guy again because they have nothing going for them.

• I don't know - people of every other race prefer to date someone of the opposite gender who is of their own race.

Maybe they just don't want to deal with their sh*t or something as black women are stereotyped being lazy and having bad attitude.

• There is nothing wrong with black girls but tere are guys like me that don't know a lot of black girls so I'm more inclined to date a girl that's not black.

• Black men know what black women are like. That's enough.

• even black women these days are going after white and Asian mens ...n let me tell you black men are still loyal and are trying to be committed with black women but not the same vice versa

What Girls Said 1

• I noticed both sides (black women and men) are trying very hard to date out. Black don't want to be black anymore so they decided to spread and give it to others. Not many takers however. Understand I personally would never date or reproduce with a black man. I would much choose to be alone forever (exception: Rapper TI or very light light skinned).