Have you dated outside your state?

Because you could not find anyone in your own state? I'm curious about this.

Most Helpful Girl

• The guy I want to date right now is in my state, but lives two hours away. But I live on the border of two states and could date a guy in the next state over if I wanted to and it would be considered local (within 20-30 miles). My location probably ruins this question. lol

• It's like that for me I'm less then one mile away from the New York State border but I prefer not to deal with many around here unless it's not too city like.

What Girls Said 6

• Well I'm with someone who is originally from Europe although he lives here now. But I did maintain a friendship with him for a few years while he was still living there.

Other than that? Nope. I don't know how well I would do with the LDR thing.

• ive met this super amazing guy in alaska, I'm from NY, we talk and text all the time. but I don't think anything will happen :(

• yes I have. I lived in illinois and he lived in south carolina. We dated for 8 months before he sold his house and moved to illinois. we currently live together

• I dated a guy out of state. It wasn't because I couldn't find anyone else, but that my parents were divorced. He was the son of a family friend, and we'd known each other since birth. But I lived in New york, and he lived in New Jersey

• Yes I have done it but I don't recommend long distance relatonships

• Yeah but what would be considered long distance? Anything over 50 miles?

• yes

• State? I've dated out of my continent lol. Not because I couldn't find anyone closer, but because I was in love.

What Guys Said 3

• of course not. why wouldn't you be able to find some chick in your own state? in CT alone there are 4,5 mil people.

plus, long distance doesn't work.

• I moved to CT back in 1998 from NC I think I've ran into forever dry spell, No but really I think given CT is so close to NY women tend to be more into fashion.. Not that it's not a bad thing but it becomes too much to the point of having to dress up for like simple stuff.. Why can't you just find an average girl that does not need to put makeup on & dress up just to go out and check the mail?

• buddy, you don't wanna see an average looking chick without a makeup.

i don't think fashion should be or is the problem.

• I don't think it would be that bad

• i have dated outside the country. those that count?

• Can't. Don't have a driver's license.