Where would your ideal first date be?

If a girl were to ask you out where would you want to go? Or if you were to ask a girl out where would you take her? What's your ideal first date?

Most Helpful Guy

• A concert. I feel like someone's taste in music says a lot about them.

• What if y'all have totally different taste in music, does it completely rule her out?

• Not necessarily...depends on what they like and why. But I guess it depends on the guy too, some might just hate anything that's not what they like

What Guys Said 4

• I'd take her out to the beach then have lunch somewhere nice.

or

Maybe watch a movie and dinner after.

Other than that I really don't know. I can't get to know someone within a few hours. lol.

• thats a tough one... cause not all chicks like to date on the same places. but I would feel stupid if a chick ask me out; am I the one that's supposed to do that?

• best place for a first date is a cafe.

if I still like you after the first date, we'll go do something really fun.

• First off girls/women don't ask guys out, unless he's rich, good looking or both.

Second girls/women don't find me attractive.

&

Third this question is pointless.

What Girls Said 3

• I think first dates always need to be something fun where you guys could actually interact with each other and get to know the other. But all depending on each others interest and the season, I would either love to learn how to ice skate with my date if it's winter. Go to a car museum or planetarium would be absolutely awesome!

• Ideally, he'd blindfold me and tell me it's a surprise. I'd feel the hot sun on my face with the breezy wind through my hair. He'd take the blindfold off and there would be a small plane in front of us :) He'd fly us out to somewhere beautiful, romantic, and adventerous <3

• my ideal for a first date would be somewhere romantic like on a boat at night when the stars are out :)