Why won't she reply me

So I met this girl last week, and we only spoke a little, but I got a bit fond of her. Today I saw her in class again and kept catching her looking at me even though I was behind her. So I decided to go get her number. Now, the class ends and she just sort of bolts out of class, and I think to myself, maybe she has another class, because that was exactly how she did last week too. I decide to chase after her only to find that she was actually heading home, which happened to be close to mine. She was walking so fast that I couldn't catch up to her, but eventually after the traffic light I jogged and caught her, and got her number. About 2 hrs later, I text her but didn't get a reply(this is someone who texts in class), but I decide to leave it be. I texted her again this night to see if she would reply but it was the same result. Now I just want to know what is going on in her head. is she testing me, or did something go wrong somewhere, or whatever.

Pls girls, give me an answer, I really want to get to know her, but she is making it really hard and I don't know what to think.

help

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell her straight forward what you just wrote... Tell her that you want to get to know her, but she is making it really hard. Its what you just said. (Honestly, I don't know what's going on, and why guys are not as daring anymore? It's such a shame...)

• Sorry about that. I don't think it's guys tho, I'm just naturally shy, and to worsen the case, I'm not much of a conversationalist, so I'm kinda scared of starting a conversation with her and messing it up

• you never know... She might like shy-quiet guys...

• good point. Thanks.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0