Will you date an Albino male/female?

I was watching this programme on nat-geo the other day which described that generally females are reluctant to accept an albino male but they accept him if he is stronger.

so my question is guys and girls, will you date an albino girl or guy if he/she is good otherwise?

0|0
12|2

Most Helpful Girl

• yep they are still human/ all about character/ although some attractiveness is always desired

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Hells to the yeah. :D I love whitish hair and I can't complain about pale skin. I'm as white as any albino I've ever seen. I'd totally go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he had a cute face, nice body and was otherwise sexy I don't see why not

0|0
    0|0
  • sure, why not? as long as he's not a psycho or a jerk. =P

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually yeah, I would. My older cousin's best friend is albino. I have grown up around him all my life, so I'm actually used to it. Plus looks should not matter. I guess people's main problems with dating an albino would be the stares and the possibility of their child being albino.

0|0
    0|0
  • people can't help the way they were born. I've seen one really hot albino football player who I would totally date

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly I wouldn't because I'm not attracted to Albino men - but that's just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Albino or not, if you are attractive and have a good personality, I'd totally date you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know... If he is out going, I probably would date him. I know the sun can be a problem, but I'm good with playing in the night too :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think so. I really don't see that as a deciding factor..

0|0
    0|0
  • No

They're typically unattractive and I don't find the look appealing

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is white. As white as a sheet. He doesn't have red eyes or white hair. It's close to white though. And I think he's sexy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • no that's too much for me

...waiting for downs from being honest

0|0
    0|0