Got her number, when should I text her?

So there's a girl I've been flirting with a lot and I just got her number! She's in my class two days from now so should I wait to talk to her then or text her before that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with Brando, text her when you have something to say. Don't feel obligated to contact her just so that you can say you did, it'll feel forced. Likewise you shouldn't feel the need to wait a predetermined amount of time. Don't follow rules laid down by someone else.

Unless you "got her number" by Google stalking her then she gave it to you. She's sufficiently interested in you. Don't pretend to be someone else, or you might just screw it up. Unless of course you were pretending to be someone else when she gave it to you, in which chase you're screwed anyway. ;)

Be yourself. Text her when YOU feel like it. Better yet, call her. Or text to be sure she's available and then call her. Consider asking if she'd like to go out with you after class is over.

What Girls Said 3

• Text her the day of class, before class. Just say something simple like, "See you in class" or something.

• I agree, If I were you I would text on the first day of class cause then you can bump into later to chat. good luck

• I would text her the day of class. Say that you guys should sot together. It's a way to break the ice. Plus it lets her know you were thinking about her.

What Guys Said 2

• Text when you have something to say. If you don't have anything to say, then just wait til class.

• I would give her a call if your interested in dating, why text. Ugh, don't text... let her text you if she wants. Just call her.