If a girl has a friends with benifits, should you not date her?

Like I have asked her on our first date, but she has a friend she is sleeping with to get her through the transition period. Does this mean that it would be unwise to develop serious feelings for her? She seems real classy... What is wise.. She is 19

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol nope girls that age are wild. They might look classy but nope they are not. They handle their business on the low lol 19 years old is not a woman yet.

I don't see anything wrong with getting to know her though, the best relationships start out as friendships after all, but please don't develop feelings too soon. Make friends with other girls too.

Young people always like to rush relationships smh

really get to know her and Do not settle unless you know what you really want out of your relationship and unless you are sure that she is able to bring those things to the relationship. She might not be ready for something serious now but at least you two would already have that foundation that way in the future if you two are still in touch with each other you can really build something off of your friendship.

What Girls Said 6

• So this girl has a friends with benefits and you want to date her? I would be cautious. And what does a transition period even mean? Like she just went though a breakup and is sleeping around? I would go for someone else in my opinion.

• It sounds like she's a player. Girls do this as much as guys. I wouldn't develop feelings for someone who lacks character even if she's hot. She may have cheated in previous relationships, who knows? It may just be about the sex for her. Classy? Time to re-evaluate.

• It is such a breath of fresh air to talk to a woman who does not hate men.

• Don't rush things take it slow.it's not even you're first date and you talking about serious feelings

• Im talking about not developing serious feelings

• She is being honest with you. Be honest with her. Let her know if you feel weird about her having a friend with benefits, ask her any questions you have. You are at a stage where you are unsure so you have nothing to lose.

• How does classy and friends with benefits go together in the same sentence?

• Don't date her. Girls are full of drama sometimes but that makes it much more complicated, esp during pms if any disagreement happens then.

What Guys Said 2

• All girls are sluts, get use to it, if anything at least hit that for a while.

• Personally, I'd stay away from that if I were you.

• Why

• I've seen girls that age jerk guys (friends of mine) around for no good reason. To the casual observer they might seem classy, but they're not. She's young, and lots of girls that age are wishy-washy as far as commitment and emotions go. Dating is a little bit of a gamble anyway, but this girl already has a guy she is f***ing. Will she quit sleeping with him? Is she leading him on in anyway? Does he already have feelings for her? Will you be dealing with a jealous guy trying to get between you?

• I don't know the answers to any of those questions, but like many of the girls on here have said, "classy" and "friends with benefits" don't generally go together. I can't put my finger on exactly why I have a bad feeling about this, but I just do. I've been around for a little while and seen some things, and all I can say is that I would try to avoid developing feelings for this chick.