Girls...Would owning a snake make someone undatable?

So if you found out that a guy that you were dating or considering dating owned a snake as a pet would you be freaked out or would you think the guy was weird and not date him because of it? Would you think that there were issues with guy because he owned a snake?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, I actually work with animals and have dealt with snakes, its not weird to me.

Some girls like snakes or can tolerate them and some cant. We are not all the same so please don't generalize.

it would only be weird for me if he had to bring his snake with him everywhere he went, or on dates.

girl: "are you ready to go out to the movie?"

guy: "Wait, let me go get my snake!"

or like if we were sitting in a restaurant eating, talking, getting to know each other

guy: "so do you have any pets?"

girl: "yeah I actually have a mini poodle. do you have pets?"

guy: "i sure do!" **reaches into backpack and pulls out snake** "This is Bela! Isn't she precious!?" **looks into snakes eyes** "Give daddy a kiss Bela! Kiss kiss kiss kiss! muah!"

girl: WTF!? **quickly leaves the scene**

lol or if we are in his bed f***ing and the guy is on top

guy: "How do you like this d*** girl!? How do you like it!?"

girl: **looks up and sees snake slithering on the headboard and staring her right in her eyes** AAAHHHHHHH!

guy: "Wow its that good huh!?"

girl: "NO GET OFF ME! THERE IS A F***ING SNAKE!" **runs away**

guy: **looks up at snake** "Aww its just you Bela. You were getting jealous weren't ya?"

lol okay let me stop, you get the point thought right?

• I didn't generalize at all. Nowhere I my question did I say anything about girls not liking snakes. I just simply asked out of curiosity. lol at that last one.

What Girls Said 13

• I love snakes!

• I would freak out and be like "OMG CAN I PET IT?!"

I love snakes. LOVE THEM. I love all kinds of animals ^U^

• I'm not feeding his snake when he's away or anything like that but other than that he's not undatable.

• Weird, but not undatable

• So just out of curiosity what it be just as weird if the guy owned a lizard, turtle or some other reptile?

• I'm absolutely OK with reptiles. I had a turtle and I loved it a great deal. I wouldn't mind a snake anyway.

• I wouldn't mind.

• Nope I think its way kool/ just make sure its locked away when I come through

• I wouldn't care, I want an albino boa myself.

• Nope. Snakes are cool. I have a blowsnake myself.

• i don't care if he owns a T-rex. Lol if he's my type, doesn't bother me at all

• Idk would you think the same thing if I said I had a dog? Its a pet. Just keep it away from her chihuaha

• Very much so

• Nah, the guy I like has a snake, and I don't mind the snake at all. That's what he likes, it's fine with me. But if we did date I'd never ever ever let him feed it mice in front of me, and make him get a separate freezer for the disgusting dead mice so I don't have to accidently open the freezer hoping to get a delicious chocolatey ice cream treat and end up with a micesicle in my hands.

What Guys Said 1

• Personally, I think there's something a little off about anyone who enjoys feeding living things to another living thing.