18 and never kissed anyone?

Guys, would you find this weird? Would you stop pursuing someone if you found this out about them?

Just wondering how many would run for the hills lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't stop pursuing , I would just be more gentle.

What Guys Said 10

• iam sure youve been kissed before, so that's not true. every body gets kissed at some point maybe not romantically but still kissed none the less. girls have been chasing me since I was 2.

• Well I get kissed by dad goodnight but I mean I've never been kissed on the lips and lol people have been having a romantic interest in me from a young age but I never kissed any of them xD

• No, not at all.

• No? I would oddly like that a bit more.

• Haha have you kissed anyone before?

• I'm twenty-seven, but yes. I was about twenty before I even attempted to date. Everyone was really immature.

• I hear you

• Seeing as I'm in the same boat, I can't exactly judge.

• Not at all. If you were like 45 and that was the case, maybe.

• Never kissed anyone yet? Isn't that illegal? Heh Heh...that can be easily remedied...I promise you that this is no problem whatsoever!...(:(:(:

• 20 and ever held hands with a girl lol

• i would probably run for the moon

• no, its not weird at all.

• Makes no difference at all if I like you and I'm attracted to you. Everybody's gotta start somewhere.

That sounds more like something a girl would be concerned due to her perceived effect on her social status from being with a virgin.

• Oh I'm not concerned, I'm just curious lol

What Girls Said 1

• don't worry about that hun, I was in my mind 20s when I started dating (which led to my first kiss). The guy didn't mind at all.