Would a guy without a PHD date a girl with a PHD?

The question basically sums it up. :p

But to add a few points: To be honest I'm most curious about guys with a masters degree and would the subject the degree was in affect it any?

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL the question could be asked in reverse, why would a woman with a PHD want a man with a lesser education?

But the answer is the same...A.T.T.R.A.C.T.I.O.N. An amazing thing, it crosses all boundaries.

What Guys Said 5

• I have no Ph.D and yet I'm dating a girl who has Ph.D so what the heck? It's about liking or being attracted to each other. Doesn't really matter though as long as you could make money.

• I'm just youth director, no high level of education. It often seems university girls will never settle for anything less. If found you atractive and really fun to be around with, I would give you my 100% 24/7, but that's just me.

• I'd love to date a girl with a phd. I "only" have a masters but I don't feel threatened by phd as I feel of equal intelligence/status.

• It all depends on her personality. I wouldn't rule out someone who has a PhD based solely on that.

• I have a Ph.D and I date a borderline retard. So, it's fine.

What Girls Said 1

• Since when does your level of education determine your taste in physical appearance and personality?

I'm on my way to get at minimum a masters and would like a doctorate, and if I meet a guy who only completed high school and serves coffee at Sarbucks who I seem to hit it off with and am attracted to, I'd date him.