What should I expect on this date?

So I've gone on a couple of dates with this guy and most recently I invited him to a movie night at my apartment, just me and him. I'm wondering what kind of expectations he may have for such an environment? As in, will he make a move?

Most Helpful Guy

• Movie night means sexy time, especially if you've already had a few dates. He will definitely try to make a move. If you want him to, be extra flirty and establish physical contact (rest your legs on his lap, hold his hand, rest your hand on his thigh, etc..) if you don't want him to make a move, well then you shouldn't have invited him to a movie night by yourselves.

What Guys Said 2

• Oh I think he will make a move if you give him a sign. If you want him to make a move of course. If you don't want him to do that and yet he did it, that's harassment my friend.

• That depends on the guy and on the opinions about intimacy between you both which you expressed to him.

What Girls Said 0