Would you rather date a guy with a six pack, or a guy that could cook?

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh neither are really important to me, but six pack I guess...I feel like if a guy can cook (or anyone for that matter) they like to be in the kitchen experimenting and creating new recipes and flavours...I'm picky I don't want to be a guinea pig for his fancy new dishes ._. My mom does this.

What Girls Said 16

• Neither matter to me, at all.

I'm not a fan of six packs - but I don't dislike them either. The guy I'm seeing at the moment has one.

Also - a guy that cooks isn't important to me. I can cook. I like to cook. So yeah ...

Neither are that important, I could take or leave both.

• I don't care if a guy has a six pack. I appreciate the work it takes to get one, but it's not a deal breaker. But the ability to cook is amazing, no matter who you are, and it would be something we could to together. I'll take the cook.

• i don't know how that is relevant.. couldn't he have both? I guess the six pack, because I can cook for myself XP

• well the 6pack won't always be thr. but I get sick, or pregnant or tired he needs to know how to cook so we both dnt die of starvation lol

ill pick the cooker!

• Hats a really hard choice but since I like cooking and like to cook for people I guess I'll go with six pack (: also it's much easier to learn to cook than it is to get a six pack

• A guy that can cook by far! I'm a big chubby chaser so it's a win win for me.

• Six pack

• Both...but I loveit when a guy could cook. I love eating.

• Where I'm from, the United States, women like eating too. And it really shows. :)

• I love eating and I am not ashamed of it but I also take care of my body, I only eat healthy foods.

• The guy who can cook and has a 6 pack :)

• Cook, for sure. The way to my heart is through my stomach.

• Guy that could cook.

• can I have both? if I had to choose I would say 6 pack. I can easily learn to cook

• If you dated me you'd have both. And yes, you have the cushon, for my pushin ...lol.

• Why not have both?

• Guy that could cook!

• Lol it doesn't matter. I would go for whoever has the better personality.

They don't have to be good cooks, but if they can't feed themselves when I go away and have to eat instant food, then they are too dependent and not suitable to be a husband. However, if they're not dependant, I don't mind cooking all the time, but it would be fun if we could do it together.

• Cook for some reason six packs never called my attention and I can't cook lol so yeah.

What Guys Said 5

• I currently have both and women just want nothing to do with me. My cooking skills are fantastic, almost borderline master chef and it's just not enough to gain interests from American women. Therfore, I don't think most of the women here are being honest unless they assume the guys in question are tall, handsome, healthy, wealthy, age-specific, rich and so on.

• ...why not have both? *inserts own phone number here*

He said, using the cheapest come on line he's used for a while. But I honestly do have both. I lived on my own pretty much since I was 13 and I discovered that cooking is AWESOME. I tend to cook to relax, and to try new stuff out. I'm also a fighter, swimmer and shinty player, so I'm in top shape.

interestingly, I oftem combine the 2 by cooking shirtless. Still wear a bandanna though, a throwback to when #i haed longer hair

• Not all guys that can cook are chubby unless they have been working in the profession for long time.

Anyway very often the guys that cook may exhibit better personality, whereas the guys with six packs are more of a chasers and narcissistic personalities

• Cooking is fairly easy to do well, so I'd say most women would go with the six pack.

• hey ladies, I kinda have both ; )