If he says this to me? Guys Help!

A guy that I have been seeing on and off has talked about dating for quite awhile but hasn't made a move. He brings up dating and boyfriend girlfriend relationship with me. Just curious if he actually does want to date me or if he could just be saying these things to have sex with me. Would you say this to a girl or even bring up dating if you just wanted to have sex with her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never hang out with a girl only with the intention to have sex with her, but if I am going to do it one day, I don't think I will say that. Dating and relationship is a long term thing. If I am going to have just sex with this girl, I will want to cut off any relation with her after having sex.

What Guys Said 2

• In general, I don't think guys care to tip-toe around as much. If you're unsure, just ask him up front. I'd personally appreciate it if a girl cut the BS and just asked me stuff and told me how she felt.

• Yeah you need to come out and ask him what's on his mind and why he wants a relationship with you and tell him your not ready and willing to have sex

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think guys would normally say "Hey what do you think about us getting in a relationship" when they're are only looking for sex. If your curious, just ask him up front, that way nobody gets hurt. I