Guys, would it make you smile it you got a text from your girlfriend in the morning that said...?

That said "Good morning baby :)"

I've never made it a habit to you pet names. For some reason, I'm too shy to say things like that =/

But with my boyfriend, I love him so much and I want to get used to calling him "baby." I managed to call him "babe" once but that was it lol

I'm afraid that he'll question me if I say it because I've never said it before.

Most Helpful Guy

• your nervous about this? really? I LOVE it when a girl says good morning to me as much as I say good morning to her. It shows that they are thinking of me. I don't know about the word "baby", I'd prefer babe.

Either way, what do you have to lose? I think you should text him that sort of stuff all the time. He'd dig it.

What Guys Said 7

• I would frown and cry and be offended! Lol in all seriousness I think that's an awesome way to start my morning: a good morning text from the girl I love. Would definetely make me smile and start my day off great. With regards to the pet naming, If you really think that he'll think it's weird, just ask him. You live an learn. Just call him babe or baby once and see how he takes it, from his reaction, see if he likes it or not.

• I would probably like it if it was from my girlfriend, although personally I hate the pet names babe or baby. I'd rather be called handsome or something along that line.

• Nothing wrong with that

• of course :).

• Yep, I tend to like that stuff a lot; that is the little messages in the morning, not really the baby stuff. =P

• I Would love that, and probably reply "mornin babe ;)"

• Big YES, I'd love if my girlfriend would wrote me that :P

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sure he'll like it. If you don't want to use pet names you can say "morning handsome(:" instead. Or you can be like me and use really cheesy dorky pet names to try to get a smile out of him. Like "morning stud muffin(;" "morning honeybun" or "morning mr good-lookin(;".