Would you consider dating a chunky girl?

I know some guys don't find 'chunky' women attractive, just curious how many would consider dating a chunky girl.

• Yes
    50% (3)30% (3)38% (6)Vote
  • No
    17% (1)60% (6)44% (7)Vote
  • Really depends on the girl (please explain)
    33% (2)10% (1)18% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Why wouldn't I? Not a big deal. Depends on how her personality is more than anything. Pretty stupid people are saying no. God damn shallow people.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• The deal is that in most cases I'm not attracted to her much at all. I'd call this about 99% of the time.

99% of the time, though, I stay friends with them. Like seriously, I don't have any personal problem with fat people. I just have an attraction problem.

But anyway, there have been some cases where I just love being around the girl, and her personalty and appearance combination just work. There's currently a girl I would totally date if she were single, and she's overweight herself.

But remember that his is a very rare case. This isn't something the average chunky girl can pull off by being like "Ugh, but you should like me for my personality!" It takes a type of personality that most girls don't seem willing to have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if I found her face very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • some? try with most.

i wouldn't. it's not *just* about the looks - although that's enough - it's also about her mentality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Example pic of what chunky is in your eyes? Man's standards differ from woman's standards.

0|0
    0|0
    • This is very true! What about someone like her link or her link

To me a chunky girl is still proportionate, just a little fluffy.

• First one is a no. Second one I would be okay with if I really liked her.

• Probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how she carries it and if her personality is a win. I've seen plenty of girls overweight that carry it well, I'd have no problem with that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• most guys like proportionate body type. you can be maybe 10 pounds over and be proportionate, anything more than that will not look as attractive as girls that have better body type.

0|0
    0|0