Why does he keep on texting me?!?! Any advice?

i only known the guy for a week and this was about a month ago. we were getting into a relationship but he was an asshole so I moved on. he textd me and I told him and never heard from him again. 3 weeks later or so he texts me back telling me how much he misses me and all that, I told him off again. a week later he textd me and well I had my friend call him and tell him to leave his girlfriend alone. I guess he didn't believe him b.c the guy was laughing telling him when he wanted it. but y is he texting me? I told him to delete my number just like I deleted his and to never text me back again is he going to keep on doing this ,? help

Most Helpful Girl

• guys like this I don't recommend standing up because I did that to one and he blew my phone up after that and wouldn't drop it! I ended up having to change my number because of him which sucked! I'd just ignore him as long as possible, change your voicemail to where it just says your phone number for a while and by not answering he won't know if its you or not, or just have someone else to set up your voicemail for you to make him think you changed it! I wouldn't tell you to have someone to "beat his ass" either because that's just asking for more trouble than he's worth. Be mature about it! I was seeing another guy after breaking up with an ex who was cheating on me and he happened to call me one night while I was out with my new guy and I hung up on him and he kept calling back so the new guy got on the phone and told him to quit calling plain and simple or he'd be turned in for harassment, and yes it is harassment...so if you wanted to you could technically file a complaint/report but keep the proof of his calls and or texts. I hate to say it but get use to immature guys, they don't ever mature until they're 30 and sometimes even maybe early to mid 30's! There are a few out there who do mature at an average age though...I've net to find one!

What Guys Said 2

• Stop replying, stop talking to him, don't give him any ground, and he'll eventually give up. If you say ANYTHING (even telling him off or telling him to leave you alone) he'll just keep bothering you. Ignore him in person, completely cut yourself off from him.

• Plain ol' ignore.. So what if you get a few random texts from him? I get dumb advertisement texts all the time lol.

What Girls Said 4

• ALRIGHT, THERE ARE A FEW WAYS YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR TACTIC.

1) TELL HIM THAT YOU ARE NO LONGER WANT TO HEAR FROM HIM AGAIN AND IF HE KEEPS TEXTING YOU THEN YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO HAVE YOUR NEW AND LOVING (PROBABLY FICTIONAL BUT HE DOESN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT) BOYFRIEND TO KICK HIS ASS...(I HOPE YOU HAVE A GUY FRIEND THAT CAN SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF HIM)

OR DON'T EVEN REPLY TO HIM EVENTUALLY HE WILL GET TIRED OF BUGGING YOU.

OR TELL HIM IF HE DOESN'T LEAVE YOU ALONE YOU WILL HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR NUMBER AND THAT REALLY SUCKS.

OR You CAN JUST TELL HIM THAT HE IS SO NOT WORTH YOUR TIME AND TO LEAVE YOU ALONE (WITHOUT TELLING HIM OFF ANGRILY) I KNOW ITS FRUSTRATING BUT SOMETIMES GUYS JUST LOVE A CHALLENGE.

YOU CAN ALSO DO THE SAME UNTO HIM: SURE REPLY SWEETLY 2 HIS TEXT TELL HIM YOU MISS HIM MADLY AND THAT YOU REALLY REGRET THE WAY THINGS WENT DOWN AND THAT YOU WANT TO SEE HIM SO BADLY...(ACT LIKE THE PSYCHO CRAZY OBSSESED GIRLS THAT SCARE GUYS AWAY) TEXT HIM EVERY 30 MIN WITH "I MISS You SO MUCH" LOL THAT MIGHT MAKE HIM CHANGE HIM MIND. You CAN ALSO SCHEDULE A TIME TO MEET AND STAND HIM UP...TELL HIM You FORGOT OR YOU HAD OTHER PLANS WITH FRIENDS AND FORGOT TO CALL HIM...SEE HOW THAT WORKS

• I think he's trying to play you, or he just has mixed feelings. I think the best thing to do is to avoid it, and keep doing what you're doing, before he gets to you. This might just be all a game to him.

Hope I helped, xo

• The best thing to do is to ignore him...I had the same problem,but once I started ignoring him when he text me and when we see each other I don't speak, or I look the other way...Give him the feeling of unwantedness! I hope this helps...Don't give him the time of day cause that's all he needs to feed off of.

• The best thing you can do is block his number or change your number. This guy is clearly obsessed with you and does not know how to take no for an answer.

• Yea but do you think he'll stop b.c of what my friend told him "leave my girlfriend alone?"