I'm not quite sure where I stand with him. I am so confused and don't know what I should do.

I have been going home with this guy on the weekends and told him at the beginning I wasn't looking for anything but have recently been feeling a little different which is unusual for me. I'm not quite sure where I stand with him but people have told me they think he does like me and he does seem genuine when I'm with him cuddles a lot and kisses me just to kiss me and rubs my back and hair but I don't know how much to look into these signs. I know he is the kind of person who doesn't want to seem stalkerish so I don't know if he would tell me if he likes me and really don't want to ask because I don't want things to get weird and if he doesn't want anything more I would be happy with the way they are too. What do you think?

What Guys Said 2

• I say you have a good thing going, if one of you is ready at a certain point to make a move forward then the move will be made.

• You can only have Friends With Benefits for so long when you start having

feelings for one another .If your going home with him stuff has to be going on

If not than your teasing the guy but you want build and have a healthily

relationship think things over and ask your self if you think this is healthy?

What Girls Said 0