What's going through your mind when you text a girl and she doesn't reply for a few hours?

say you text a girl and she doesn't reply for a couple of hours, what's going through your mind during that time? are you constantly thinking of what could possibly be taking her so long? do you automatically think she's not interested? do you get pissed? lol share your thoughts! ladies you can answer as well and tell me what you would feel if the situation were reversed :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably don't notice because of all the other women I am texting while she isn't.

• Thanks for BA.

What Guys Said 4

• either she's busy

or

her phone is powered off, ran outta batteries

the only way I would know if she's not interested anymore if I noticed her habits have changed. if she used to always text me first, or text me back within seconds or minutes and doesn't anymore, I know for sure something has changed. I don't get mad or pissed, I just move on.

• ''Oh my god, she hates me, why did I send that message''

• OMG! OMG! OMG! is going through my head. what could she possibly be doing? then I get a text from her and I stop sweating lol.

• I'm not thinking anything. Texts are something you send and forget. They are not meant for real-time conversation. It's like sending an email. You're not supposed to sit around the Inbox hitting refresh all the time.

What Girls Said 1

• I hate that! I'm wondering if he's busy, or his battery ran out or he just doesn't wanna text me back... Sometimes it takes me more than one hour to text back though - when I'm either really busy or I'm thinking of a nice or funny way how to answer the previous text.

But generally, I think it would be polite to eventually text the person back, especially when a question was asked in the text.