She doesn't even wanna hang out with me? What did I do wrong?

I had recently run into a girl I knew and since I hadn’t seen her for a while I asked her out to dinner to catch up. She said yes and everything went great we had a great conversation and seemed like we were hitting it off, during the dinner I asked her if she wanted do something again soon and she said yes. We finished our dinner and I paid then when I was walking her out to her car she said that we should for sure meet up again. That was Monday and I have been texting her up until Friday and I asked her if she still wanted to hang out and she said she would like to. The problem is I had texted her yesterday to hangout and she never responded to my text so I called her today and left a message she then responded in a text saying sorry she was at work when I called. We texted some small talk seemed like we were back on track so I asked her if she would like to hang out later today and it has been a couple hours with no response so I sent a text saying that if she didn’t want to hang out that’s fine but I had a really great time at dinner and would like to do it again. What did I do wrong that she doesn't even wanna hang out with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Possibly too eager, she might feel pushed. That is just my opinion from your description. Back off and wait for her to show interest and remind you of the date. This means don't text or call her. Or any interaction online. Show her you have a busy life.

What Girls Said 6

• First , relax sweetie. There could be a number of reasons why she didn't respond. Maybe her phone doesn't receive her texts on time (I know my phone does that every now and then), maybe she's not sure and is waiting until she can give you a straight answer. Maybe she's in the middle of sometime and hasn't checked her phone.

Just relax and try not to blow her phone up, otherwise it might make you seem clingy or a little weird.

• i agree with the guy down there, too much call/texting. try playing some hard to get boy !

-A

• who knows? now you just have to give her time, maybe she's thinking if she really wants to move forward with seeing you more.

• Wait to see if she texts you back and what she tells you she might have been busy but if you notice that she just doesn't want to hang out with you just leave it at that there are plenty of girls am sure you'll find one for you

• You must not beat yourself up over this, It is most likely nothing you did. You really don't know what's going on with her, but that's just it it really is her and not you. So maybe you'll want to find someone else, or if not then maybe you'll want to text her less often and give her some breathing room and who knows maybe she'll come around.

• def less texting and calling...once she notices she hasn't heard from you in a while...it will drive her crazy and she will end up getting in touch with you in no time! most girls like the whole playing hard to get... good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• Dude she could have just not seen it. A couple of hours isn't that long, she could just be busy. You should have waited a day before jumping to conclusions.

• I don't think you did anything wrong but I do think you should just leave it at that. Don't text her or talk to her until she talks to you and when she does don't bring up hanging out again untill she brings that up as well, you don't want to over do it. Just chat with her some more and then after a few days see if she's down to hang out again but try to let her ask.

• You're texting/calling her way too much