I think he'd be the perfect guy for me but I'm not sure if I want to date him?

He makes me laugh, does stupid sh*t with me, worries about me and is basically perfect for me because we can dish it out and take it from each other. He also gives great massages. He's everything I could possibly want in a guy but I don't want him. He can be a pretty huge d*** head but he's told me he's only an ass to those he cares about and he can be a pretty big one to me. I love being around him even when he's being a tool and think he's perfect but I'm not sure if he's really someone I want to try to date.

Most Helpful Guy

• So, what exactly is your question? If you're not sure, play along for a while and see if you can find you either way. Its only by opening the box, you'll know what is in it and what do you want to do with it. You've already opened the box, you like what is in it, but can't figure out what to do, then hold it for little longer till you figure out if you want to keep it or if you want to open another box. :)

What Guys Said 3

• You don't know if you want to try to date.

Is trying to date a big investment?

It seems like you're not ready to marry him yet, but I'd think you could try dating him and seeing if its good or not.

• We are coworkers not that being his coworker is my issue since we rarely work together

• Schrodinger's cat

• What's that?

• Look it up, I can't explain it very well, it is similar to what some one else had said

• Are you not physically attracted to him? if that's the case then there's no hope.

• No I am. I'm not sure what my issue is.

What Girls Said 0