What is the one thing that made you decide you couldn't ever date "that" person?

For example...If when I kiss them, if we don't mesh- it ain't happening.

Most Helpful Guy

• Drug usage (current and past), a criminal record, loser friends, poor personal hygiene, body hair, and lack of control over emotions.

I've also found that lots of girls have "anxiety issues." I think it's more that they are whiny and insecure. Regardless, if a girl has these so called "issues" she's DQ'd.

The most important thing is that a girl is doing something positive with her life. She doesn't have to go to college. or be a genius. As long as she is contributing to society rather than taking away.

What Guys Said 4

• If she's a heavy drinker. My friends dates this girl who has the tendency to black out at parties cause she's so drunk. I couldn't have that

• If she's emotionally unstable. Which there's a surprisingly large amount of unstable people.

• I can tell you're still young.

If a girl has daddy issues, it's a no go.

• Fat and needy girls. I'm sorry I tried but if there's no attraction it just isn't worth it I'd rather be alone. And texting me 50 times a day to tell me about your problems. I enjoy being single a lot more.

What Girls Said 2

• he's gay.

• -someone shorter than me

-someone who is just unprofessional and rude no manners, like disrespects you or even others unnecessarily. I saw this guy in school once he doesn't watch where he is walking he just knocks into people especially girls smashes their arm and keeps walking, happened to me too and I was like wtf a**hole!

-someone who is a smartass and likes to put others down. just a arrogant mean and a**hole type of personality.

-someone way too religious from the way they dress to their personality showing off how their religion is better and just showing pride in general, hate those kind of people, because religion first off doesn't define life, secondly if you truly believe in god and your religion then it should be private and something you keep in your heart and to yourself, not exploit it to others and make it something to brag about. when someone does that I feel like theyre insecure about their religion and are just stupid really.

-someone who parties a lot, drinking, clubbing, smoking, drugs, not my type of man. I prefer a man who likes to go hiking, travel, zoos nature, museums, explore art, restaurant and dining, wine tasting, things like that.

-someone who is completely bald, has a full grown beard or mustache, bad teeth, too many piercings, tattoos, punk rock style with leather and emo stuff, died hair that is unnatural, a guy that wears colored contact lens, has a feminine voice, or wears skinny jeans and is too metrosexual for my taste.