Girls, would you date a guy like this?

Would you date a guy that was shy and didn't go out much and is kind of independent. Doesn't really drink much at all and does not really got to bars or clubs only once in a blue moon. Also religious and went to church every Sunday and was dedicated to his religion. He does go to the gym though and stays active, works but also likes to play video games/watch movies when relaxing at home.

Most Helpful Girl

• The religion factor would be a huge problem for me. I am a scientist and would never sleep with anyone who would not support my decision to have an abortion should the circumstances arise. Also, when I date someone, standard procedure is drinks, so you'd have to go to bars more than once in a blue moon; I don't like clubs either though. Furthermore, I'd need a guy who's adventurous and explores things in life, rather than relaxing most of the time.

So while you do sound like an all-around decent and reliable guy, I don't see a lot of excitement or common ground.

• I'm not relaxing most of the time, I'm normally at work or the gym :/. I go to the gym close to everyday normally there for 2 hours or so. I have a lot of energy and need to disperse it through the gym or running or something of that sort. I agree with the religion thing however, it can cause arguments and unwanted arguments.

• My point remains, you don't lead a terribly exciting life if you're either at work or the gym. I wouldn't know what to talk to you about. A lot of the things I like to talk about are things I've done or seen recently...I'd get bored...

• I'm a pretty active person, I just listed my normal days. I get bored easy too hence I keep myself occupied all the time. Depends what you define as excitement, because the things I enjoy and find exciting you may not. I dislike drama its not exciting, I like traveling when I have time, hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, target shooting. I'm an out doors men but didn't list that because its a weekend thing, not my normal day. But yes, you are opposite of me.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not very religious, so that would probably be the biggest of our problems. I do drink, and like to go to clubs on occasion. I go less when I'm dating someone, but I like a guy that can go out for drinks with my friends and be social. Second biggest problem for me would be the shyness. I'm not shy at all, and I have not had good connections with shy guys I've dated in the past.

• I would definitely go out with a guy like this because I'm shy myself and a bit homebody. I don't drink to so that's perfect to me. It also show that you care about your physical health which is attractive. If you go to church that show that may be you are a spiritual person and that's cool because it is important too me at least. You seems to have great values. So in conclusion, I would date a guy like this anytime.

• Yes.

The guy I'm seeing is quiet and a homebody(that is due to him working 7 days a week).

He doesn't do the bar thing but does drink often. Doesn't attend church though.

And that is perfectly fine with me because I'm a homebody myself and can be quiet myself(tho not AS quiet,lol).

:)

• The religious thing. I'm not religious not that I wouldn't date someone that was. But it would really get on my nerves if they tried to take me to church. Asides from that everything else is a yes. I like a guy that doesn't go out a lot cause I don't like going out much.

• I want a guy that is going to go out and do stuff with me. It's okay if he doesn't go to bars very much.

I'm not sure that a very religious guy would like me very much because I'm not. I also might be offended by his religion it depends what it is.

Movies are only okay sometimes like once a week. Video games I'm not into that I feel like that is for kids to be honest.

• More adults play games then kids this day in age, I can understand if you don't like them but saying they're for kids is living in the 80's and 90's which they aren't even marketed that way anymore because of how far they've come along and how adults are enjoying them now. As long as a person doesn't play them all the time and just when things are quiet and nothing better to do, I don't see a problem with it.

• Feh, I don't care. Video game playing as a common past time is a HUGE turn off for me. Period.

• Hahaha

• I'm also more of a shy person so I probably would date a guy that isn't too outgoing. I don't drink at all and I only go to clubs when my friends drag me there. I am religious but as long a guy wasn't like a self proclaimed jesus freak(sorry to offend anyone) then its cool. Shy people tend to have that mysterious quality to them so that would also be interesting when you get to know the person.

What Guys Said 0