How willing are you to date outside your race?

are there any factors/influences that impact your decision? this question is for both sexes.. thanks for all answers in advance

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Girl

• If the person seems special enough and just clicks with me then I DON'T care.

WE don't choose our race, our sex, the family we are born into-----------there are so many things in life that we Don't choose.

If I really like the person their race is totally not important to me at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Normally,skin color doesn't count.

Its about attraction and getting along great and just clicking...

Race? Who cares about that?

1|0
    0|0
  • If I fall in love, I do not care about the race of the person. But, beyond race, the thing that can be a problem is a too great difference of culture or a religion problem (If I must convert to be with him for example). This is the only thing that could prevent me from being with a person but it has nothing to do with race actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have and I would. But admittedly I like guys who act white. It's just more in my comfort zone, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty open minded when it comes to dating interracially. I'm a black girl but I mostly find white guys to be attractive so I wouldn't have any problem dating a white guy. As long as I connect with the person then their race doesn't really matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm biracial so unfortunately I'd date outside my race regardless because it's inevitable

1|0
    0|0
  • Their ability to speak English is definitely a factor. But that doesn't have to do with race so much as where they were raised.

But race itself isn't really a factor. In fact, I'd probably be more excited if I was attracted to someone outside my race, than inside. But I'd date either one regardless.

If I like you, I like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was kind of raised to not date outside of my own race, however I don't agree with it. people shouldn't view it like that. If I connect with someone then I could care less if they were whatever race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love has no color :) Me and my boyfriend are two different races, it has never been a factor, infact he always says we would make cute babies because of it :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I'm dating outside of my race right now :) I think it's great that she has her own culture and language.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, absolutely. But there are some ethnicities or cultures I'd have a harder time being with. For instance Islam culture where it's typical of women to hide their sexuality. Or a Jewish person because, even if they don't actively follow the religion, they still heavily practice circumcision, which I am very strongly against.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's about all who I have dated for my whole adult life lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Race doesn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • more then willing because I'm bi-racial and I grew up in a very white area of California.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see any other races. I see people

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not really to be honest. I have lots of friends who are black. A few Hispanic. But I just like white women such as myself the best. And connect with them best. I know a lot of people will probably call me racist and give me a hard time. But attraction really isn't a Choice.

0|0
    0|0