Can he be ignoring me or is he just too busy?

I've been seeing this guy for about 4 months. He's a 32 year old single father who has a 13 year old daughter and a stepson. A week I ago I went to go see him and I showed up at his house around 11:20. His 2 friends were there with their girlfriends partying but he was in his room Because he had to go to work the next day. The ladies offered me beer. Then I went to his room to say hi and told him that I was going to have a few drinks with the girls. He said OK. I got caught up in the conversation for 2 hours and said that I was going to spend time with him. So I went into his room to give him a foot massage then we had sex. After that out told him that I was going to go back out side to party and he seemed fine with it. 30 min. later the party ended so I went back to his room to sleep. Alcohol had kicked in and I was drunk. I couldn't go to sleep so I decided to stay up to watch him sleep Because I was happy to see him. Then I did something stupid and started touching his mustache and caressing his face then he pushed my hand away and said that he's trying to sleep. After that I was sitting on the edge of his bed and started to cry just thinking how lonely my life is Because all my friends are already involved in serious relationships and have families while I'm spending my weekends home alone most of the time. Then he asked me if I was crying and if it was him then I told him not really and then I told him what was on my mind. He replied with things will get better then I went to sleep. Then a while later my alarm wakes us up and I turned it off. We went back to sleep. We both woke up the again in the morning, cuddled and had sex again. then he went in the shower to get ready for work. When he got out, he said he was running late so we hurried up and got dressed. Then he gave me a hug and a kiss when we were outside right before we left his place. I felt so bad that I had ruined his sleep. so later on that day I text him saying that I was sorry and I got no reply. then a week later I texted him again asking How have you been got no reply. An hour later I texted again telling him I know I f***ed up last weekend being drunk and that I would like to make it up with a way better foot massage and by the way I think I left my lotion at your house. Got no reply. An hour goes by and I call. The phone rings then I hear that I can't leave a message Because the voice mail box is full. Now I'm wondering if he's really ignoring me or if he's just too busy to answer his phone for anyone. I'm also thinking maybe other people have been trying to get a hold of him too Because the voice mail box is full. I also know that he didn't use his cellphone when he recently posted something on Facebook Because it didn't say via mobile next to the post like it usually does. What do you all think could be going on?

Most Helpful Girl

• it sounds like you need to move on,when someone doesn't make time for u, that's a sure sign he isn't feeling the relationship.. don't put your life on hold for anyone,get out there and find the one who can't wait to see u..if he can make time for Facebook, then he is not too busy

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he is behind on the phone bill. Being a single dad working can leakage little time or resources for doing important stuff like bills. You should maybe drop by and do something fun for him in person. Don't appologize for previous fun.

What Girls Said 1

• i would go by his house . just say you had not herd from him .. tell him you came to get your lotion lol