Would you date a girl who is pregnant?

You met, like each, start going out. You think she is great fun, both like each other a lot. Things looked like a good relationship. You know she has been dump by the last guy, after a couple of weeks, she says I'm 4 months pregnant.

Would you still date her with the news she was going to be a mom?

This isn't me, but a friend (32). This.was all I knew when posted afer he said he was meeting het to talk. They met on an outing that merged several groups together, joked and both wanted to see a one-time screening, went together, he asked her to go to an art exhibit a couple of days later. They had fun, he likes her. This is what he said she told him: relationship was just starting, she wasn't sure where it was going. Condom broke. He bolted, message I will do nothing if you are pregnant...
Decided to keep baby. Wants nothing to do with daddy. Has job, some insurance, B.A. Degree, thinking of grad school. Thought she would never see him after art exhibit opening, when he asked, figured need to tell. Likes my friend, doesn't want/expect support, fine with going out. If he finds it to weird as she shows lots, OK with breakup. Not looking to hook him into marriage. He is going to tead answers before BA selected. Thought folks should know, thanks to all. AtBA wselected,tell he does...

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I would say, "Sorry, but I think we're not a good fit." Or something like that. Don't be unkind, but walk away.

1. You stay, and you're getting involved with a woman who not only was sleeping with another man recently and is carrying his child, but who will by nature put you second in importance.

2. The problems that the child's father will cause by being in the picture, and the ever present possibility of her going back to her old lover.

3. There have been a noticeable amount of cases where things like this have happened, and the woman can legally sue in civil court to hold the new guy accountable as the father (helps care for the kid, etc), despite that it's not his child--if he acts like a father to the child, despite no blood relation.

What Girls Said 4

• She has no business dating. If I was a guy I would NOT date her at all. Sorry she better go find her baby daddy

• If I was a guy I would only date a girl who is pregnant if:

1.) She has the financial means to raise her child.

2.) She is college educated

3.) She has no attachments to the father, UNLESS its about the child

P.S.-Accidents happen. If I really liked her. I'd give her a chance. I wouldn't want the whole "baby mama drama" and I'd make sure she only deals with the father on behalf of the child, not looking for a relationship from him behind my back.

• I can't answer.. Great question though !

• Thanks, but say: If you were, would you go out?

• I'd still go out : yes , a guy approaches me : fine, I keep my pregnancy a secret : nope!

All I know is that I wouldn't have a baby if I can't take care of it on my own,

• I'm a girl and even I wouldn't date a girl who's pregnant.

Too much of a messy situation to get my heart tangled up in.

What Guys Said 9

• I'd give her a shot. But the last guy who dumped her is paying child support. Not me.

• Why would that be an issue, not your kid. Between het & him...if he hasn't vanished.

• Really it depends on how much you like her. I mean pregnant with another man's child? I'd really have to be into the chick to stick with it. Like interested in her in more than just a casual dating kind of way. But hey I'm not you, do what you think is best

• I'd do it if I was

-certain she wasn't considering marriage

OR

-looking myself for some one to marry.

• most likely not at all.

• That a hard one I might but it would depend how serous her last relationship was some time a girl can get pregnant after a one nighter or a short fling if it was like that and we relly connected then yeah I date her but if it was a long term relationship she just got of no way

• NO! its like playing someone elses game saved game ... ironically I just got asked this the other night by my Girlfriend as we have only being going out 3 weeks and she thought she was ...she went out and got a pregnancy test the next day hahaha

• Not even in my dreams

• Yes

• I won't date her but ill try to help her to cope up with this tragedy