I'm sort of pissed off, this guy I have been seeing basically said he wasn't going to text me because of money.

he said since I left, I'm not gonna reply to your texts because itll be like 5 dollars a text since I went to Washington and he is from brandon, manitoba.. what do you think rude of him or reasonable?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not rude, hey don't take it personal, maybe he can't pay that, its better that he let you know, he was trying to let you know what if he didn't answer, I mean not everyone can pay, so he was honest. It has happened to me before, I've said it, hey I won't be able to call cause I don't have funds in my phone and I can't buy more at the time. Or I don't have anymore minutes and can't pay for more right now. That's it, stick to he objective or to the words, you know. Its no personal, trying to ofend you. Think of it as, he was nice enough to be honest, its not easy to tell a girl I can't afford text messages. So be nice about it, cause its no personal and appreciate his gesture.

What Guys Said 5

• money young lady, is a situation with everyone. $ 5 is quite an amount for a single text. In addition to which we don't know his financial situation. If he is well off and then says so, dump him else you guys will spend whatever part of your life together in misery with a miser.

• sorry . ha so true...

• that's A LOT of money for a text message...that's completely reasonable, and you will realize once you take the emotions out of it and think rationally.

What he could do is IM you instead; most of those services are free. :)

• reasonable I only make 95 $ a day iam not going to blow my pay check talking to you I got bills to pay. get some common sense.

• Tell him to download textfree for his phone so that text messages will be free. I did that for a trip to Vietnam and Cambodia, and it was pretty awesome!

• Reasonable, $5 bucks is way too much.

What Girls Said 1

• Reasonable. There are other ways of communicating, texting is fairly new. My best friend and I use FB chat since it lets us send longer messages and its free. There are other IM services that are free too.