What word best describes dating?

I'm a little curious about what people, especially guys, think about dating. So, simple poll. The one word that best describes dating--which includes, for this poll, everything from when you're single to when you two agree to officially be boyfriend/girlfriend.

• Hard.
  • Fun.
  • Easy.
  • Stressful.
To be clear, I'm looking for people's opinions on dating. That is, whether they think it is hard or easy, fun or stressful.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its more along the lines of the things that come out of bulls...whats it called again...Awww I remember, think its referred to as b.u.l.l.s.h.i.t...BINGO!

What Girls Said 10

• I have another option besides your poll: dating is like a puzzle. It's hard to find another piece that fits and when it fits, you're not even sure it's the right piece.

• id b using words like stupid, dumb, impossible and phrases like waist of time

• Hard, I would definitely say it's hard. Learning to work with another person is never easy.

• fun, I just take things as they come and don't worry about it too much, what will be will be.

• ritualistic

• fun

• Fun.

• Easy.

• it is what you make it. goes hand in hand with your self confidence and a couple other things too.

• I have always found dating to be easy. It is easy for me to get dates, it is easy for me to make boyfriends out of those dates, and it is easy for me to keep those boyfriends. In every relationship, there have been ups and downs, of course, but the hard parts never come close to the easy parts.

What Guys Said 3

• It's a little of all of the above. For me, I find it fun and interesting, and I usually found picking someone up, or getting a date was pretty easy. All of that was pretty damned simple. Still, if I were to nail it down as one word out of your options, I would say "Hard", with "Stressful" being a close runner up.

The thing that's hard is finding someone you truly mesh with that is also not a totally horribly person. Someone who isn't going to cheat on you, treat you like dirt, or god knows what else. It's hard to find a genuinely good person. Then there are so many people who just accept a date to get treated well, but ultimately drain you of all you're worth. The whole thing can be very stressful and defeating.

Then there are people who can't take rejection. For those people, my heart goes out to you people. Really. Though I think they are looking at the rejection the wrong way. But never mind that. No, the whole thing is very hard, defeating and stressful. Rather it can be. I just think that the fun generally wins out just enough to keep me going.

I'm with someone now. I am personally done the dating scene, and I hope I never have to ever ever ever do that again. As much fun as it was, I am glad it's over. I wish the rest of you all the best of luck.

• The word I would choose is "sex". It is just a code word for having sex.

• Lol, valid answer, but not what I meant.

• It depends because it can be fun. It can be hard if you don't know what to do with someone. It can be stressful because of the $$$ involved.

• fun.

dates were always fun for me, and easy, never hard, no stress.