How many dates should I wait?

I went on a date with a girl this past weekend who did not have much prior experience in dating and who may or may not have been a virgin. It was our first date and it went very well. Towards the end of the date, we were making out a lot and discussing ideas for a second date. What I am unsure of is if our second date is at least as good as our first one is whether or not it would be appropriate for her to spend the night at my place , but without sexual intercourse. Do you think that it would be appropriate for a second date to conclude wither spending the night with me without sex or should I wait a few more dates?

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion, that is something you are going to have to figure out on your own, my friend. If you two are comfortable enough around each other to spend the night, then why not? Personally, if I was in your position, I would be fine with it as long as she is comfortable spending the night. When the time comes, bring it up with her and see what she says. Be open and respect her wishes. It sounds like you have the beginning of an awesome relationship coming though. Whatever you do, make sure she is comfortable. That's the boyfriends job pretty much

What Girls Said 2

• I slept over at my boyfriend's house on our first "date". I mean, it wasn't really "a date". When spent the entire day together, and by the end of the night, it felt like we'd known each other for months. So I just stayed over at his house. It's been about a month and we still haven't had sex, but I sleep over at his house all the time. He'd sleep here, but I live in a dorm, so it'd be a little awkward and it's against curfew rules during the week.

• I would say it depends on what you both want. Just be good with your communication.

What Guys Said 0