Girls, would this win you over?

Scenario: You've been working all day. You get off work and walk out the door. You receive a text message that simply, yet mysteriously says "picnic tables." You look across the lot and you see a familiar gentleman sitting on a picnic table adorned with two candles and a drinking glass-turned-flower vase filled with flowers and a box of pizza.

What do you think? Good idea?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would like it if my boyfriend would do that, or someone I had a crush on. That would be nice yeah :)

What Girls Said 4

• I would definitely like it if I was into the guy.

If we hadn't been on any dates/talked about dating at all, I may find it a little too aggressive.

What's your situation with this girl?

• I'm a bit of a romantic, so yeah. That would definitely work for me. It's sweet, but not pretentious. Go for it. :)

• cute idea but how long have you known this girl? has she made any indications at all that she likes you? it really all depends on that...

• Huh depends on how long you have known the girl and if she is into you lol. But I don't know hopefully she is not too tired from work :)

What Guys Said 1

• What do I think? Something along the lines of you sending the text, her not feeling it because it's in her bag, she will get in her car and drive home while you're having a picnic alone

• I've thought of that, luckily the girl (in my situation) doesn't have a car haha. and her walking home route goes right past the tables :D