Do you talk about sexual exploits on the first date?

I am a serial dater not by choice. A bunch of women have told me their sexual exploits on the first date. I've always been told and thought that this was a big no no. Dates are supposed to be about you and the other person and bringing baggage in that early just seems weird. My personal opinion is that you shouldn't share your past unless asked or the past might interfere with the present (honey FYI I banged your friend in a cheap hotel room once, etc.) What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• No.

I would see this as a bright red flag. She either has absolutely no filter and is unintelligent/inappropriate most of the time or she is trying to hard to push her sexuality and thinks she has little else to offer. Or, she's a drunk and is plastered.

• Ya, I will go on a first date with anyone so I tend to get a bunch of strange birds.

• Maybe it's just a phase ... I had a string of first dates with guys who talked about beating people up. :| Luckily, it passed. Best wishes!

What Girls Said 3

• it's pretty tacky. I believe I am a good conversationalist and have such a wide range of subjects to talk about, I don't need to talk about sexual exploits on the first date with a guy. I'm not looking to impress him like "omg look how much of a freak I am, go out with me again!" or get attention like that. you talk about sexual exploits with your girlfriends not the guy you're trying to date.

• On a firstt date stear clear of exes, politics, and yes, sexual exploits. I mean that's a bit slutty to be talking about on a first date. I'm you would agree.

• very tacky. sometimes I don't understand how my own sex cheapens itself so much it makes me sad.

What Guys Said 3

• I agree with you...if a woman is introducing that right off the bat on a date before I really get to know them as a person, it's off-putting to me.

• Not if I want a second date I don't. And if a girl talks about her slutty lifestyle or past, I'll just ask for the check right then and there.

• As hot as it sounds - it's a red flag