Online dating question?

Something about this guy just seemed like a scam. I chatted online briefly with him and he seemed good. He told me to check out his fb page to prove he was real (though I find it hard the guy that looks that good needs a dating site). It took me a while to track it down and all 149 of his friends on there are female. Not only that but at least 1/4 are not from the US. Lastly the only pic of himself is the one that he also used for his dating profile. When I checked out his other pics they were all super girlie and about true love and crap. I find this beyond bizarre. Or should I just assume he might be a sensitive guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds like a weirdo. This is why I don't trust online dating.

• Haha I was just thinking it sounds like someone trying to scam girls. I mean he does look awful modelish. And all I can find by googling with his name is his fb and linkedin.

• Well then he's a fake. GTFO of there lol

What Guys Said 4

• He's not sure how to handle a real woman with your experience. He's treating you like he would some 19 year old girl. He doesn't get it. Furthermore, I don't think he will until you are sleeping with him because only then will his horns be short enough for him to see, hear, and most importantly, think.

• He is 21 and only interested in getting some. You don't get it?

• Well thank you. Guess he really does just want to play me even though he asked me one a nice first date.

• Send me his profile. If he only has one or 2 pictures on Facebook, then he's fake.

• Fair enough though when I questioned him he sent me his number (local) to call him

• He's asking you how far you'll' go on the first date?

He just wants sex.

What Girls Said 0