Is he just being nice or is he hinting at more?

So I slept with my best friend's brother. He is 27 and I am 19 (she's OK with this). Well originally it was just going to be a f***, but he asked her for my number after the first time and has texted me everyday since. Just random sh*t like what you doing and stuff. His brother keeps calling me his girlfriend and I've told him I am not but he doesn't seem to get that. Then the guy I slept with texted me and was like hey you picking me up on Saturday and I told him yes. He said "Ok, Saturday night then, it's a date." I didn't really know what to say to that so I just said OK. Is he just being nice or is he hinting at more?

What Guys Said 2

• He likes you and the s3x.

• I figured he liked the sex. I wasn't planning on talking to him on that level. I wasn't going to ask for his number or anything cause I didn't think we would be on that level. It got me when my firend was like can I give him your number. It makes me not know how to act around him. I usually just hang with everyone and let him do the moves and just chill and let him set the boundaries. When he said "it's a date then" I didn't know what to think

• Just be yourself. Don't pressure the whole thing by overthinking it. Do you like him and the sex?

• I love the sex. It's the best I've had. I don't know about being with him though. I'm just going with the flow right now.

• He wants to put a ring on it.

RUN FOREST RUN!

But seriously, your best friends brother? Some friend you are lol

• Haha nah I wouldn't go that far with it. She is the one that hinted at me doing it first. She wanted her brother to "hook up with a decent girl". So it was totally not against her wish.

What Girls Said 0