Is there a possibility he still has feelings for me?

So there is this guy that I met a year ago who, as soon as I met him, I knew I was going to to have feelings for. And a year later I definitely still do but I don't know if he still does for me...

When we first met it was out in the open that we had feelings for each other. We hung out all the time and talked all the time but because of some things dating just really wasn't an option at the time. We talked about it all the time though and he told me that going back to school next year (which would be right now) he wouldn't be as busy and he would have more time for a relationship. Well, when we came back to school we still talked and hung out some and it just really made me realize how much I like being around him. Well, a couple weeks ago I did something really stupid and told him that I didn't think we should talk for a while because I was kinda going through some stuff about wanting to leave my college to go home. So about a week went by and he never responded to my text and I just felt ridiculous for saying it so I texted him and told him I wanted to talk in person. We talked about it and he told me that he was kind of upset about it but he wasn't devastated about it. But ever since that conversation he has been acting way different. He texts me all throughout the day and whenever we both have free time he is always the one who is like "hey lets hang out"... he never use to be like that and it just makes me wonder. I will also say though that the other day I saw him leave the dining hall with a girl and they both walked back to his dorm even though she doesn't live there... It was really weird but I'm also just get really jealous and over analyze things like that but he was also texting me while he was at lunch with her and he said he was just eating with a friend. idk.

So what do y'all think? Could he still like me and should I somehow ask him if he does? Thanks!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it was stupid that you told him you didn't think you should talk because you were going through things, he just might have taken it as a "I'm trying to get rid of my feelings for you" instead of "I need some time to sort through things". I can understand the jealousy feeling - I just got to remember that if I trust them with things and they say its a friend, that person is a friend. I think the only way to truly know if he's interested is to right out ask him - maybe mention how you feel like things are weird and different. He could be messaging you about hanging out because he likes you or maybe its just out of concern. Either way, if you want an answer about whether or not he likes you you have to ask him. It may feel awkward but its better to just get it out of the way and know exactly where your relationship stands.